Diabetes & Hypertension Center
Bareen International Hospital’s Diabetes & Hypertension Center focus’s on patient care, clinical outcomes, education and training, our philosophy of care focuses on commitment and continuity, along with patient compliance. Our approach of care is as always, patient-centered.
At our Diabetes & Hypertension Center, we provide you with the best available evidence-based diabetes, hypertension and endocrine care accompanied with guaranteed patient comfort in an inspiring ambience.
Led by American Board Certified experts, our team consists of internists, endocrinologists, nephrologists, dietitians, and more working jointly to provide comprehensive care for patients with diabetes and endocrine-related disorders.
- Comprehensive Diabetes management for Adults & Pediatrics (Type 1, Type 2, Gestational Diabetes, Secondary Diabetes and more)
- Implementation of modern diabetes treatment technologies
- Assessment and treatment of associated complications of diabetes including foot ulcers, nephropathy, neuropathy, etc.
- Screening and prevention of diabetes mellitus and/or its complications
- Professional support and assistance in problems related to and caused by a chronic disease as diabetes
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM)
- Specialized and detailed counseling on diabetes and pregnancy for women with or without diabetes focusing on risks for the pregnant and fetus, level of control, treatment or prevention targets and possible complications, etc.
- Advanced foot care including inserts, orthesis supply, static and dynamic pedography
- Retinal scan of eye fundus, evaluation and assessment of diabetic retinopathy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic advances for treating patients with high blood pressure
- Hypertension experts who care for patients with high blood pressure due to: essential hypertension, white-coat hypertension, poorly-controlled hypertension, stress-related hypertension, all secondary and hormonal causes of hypertension
- Treating hypertension complicating pregnancy
Endocrinology & Metabolic Disorders
- Special functional testing of all endocrine glands (e.g. pituitary gland, adrenal, etc.)
- Thyroid disease management
- Diagnosis and treatment of hormonal, metabolic and gonadal disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of lipid-disorders
- Professional counseling on genetic risks of special diabetes types (e.g. MODY) or familiar heterozygous hyperlipidemia
- Assessment of vitamin-D-deficiency and osteoporosis, diagnostic and treatment
- Assessment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCO)
- Assessment of infertility