Nephrology and Hypertension
Our division of Nephrology and Hypertension at Bareen International Hospital treats patients with a variety of medical conditions ranging from elevated blood pressure to all sorts of acquired and inherited kidney diseases.
Our specialists treat patients with rare disorders as well as common diseases, and provide the ideal environment for patients to receive the most advanced, innovative diagnostic and treatment techniques while addressing all the patients concerns and maintaining a high level of compassion in their care.
The scope of conditions that we treat includes:
- Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Kidney stones
- Obstructive nephropathies
- Hemodialysis and Peritoneal dialysis
- Obesity-related kidney diseases
- Diabetes-related kidney diseases
- Glomerular diseases
- Cystic renal diseases (polycystic kidney diseases)