Dr. Amr Bedawi Specialist - Critical Care Medicine
- Faculty of Medicine – AIN Shams University M.B.B.Ch – 1999
- Faculty of Medicine – ELAZHAR University Diploma Degree in Internal Medicine 2006
- Faculty of Medicine – AIN Shams University
- Master Degree in Intensive Care Medicine – 2008
- European Diploma of Critical Care (EDIC)
Special Expertise and Services:
- Tracheal Intubation, CVP (internal jugular, subclavian, femoral) bedside Tracheotomy, Bronchoscope, Lumbar Puncture CPR, Pulmonary Artery catheterization)
- Intra-aortic Balloon Pump (IABP)
- Thoracentesis, Chest Tube Insertion
- Pericardiocentesis, Temporary Pacemaker
- Paracentesis, Peritoneal Lavage, Suprapubic Cystostomy
- Gastro-esophageal Balloon for Variceal Hemorrhage
- Pain, Anesthesia, Therapeutic Paralysis ICU Patient
Dr. Amr completed his medical degree followed by his masters in Intensive Care Medicine at Ain Shams University in Egypt.
Before joining Bareen International Hospital, Dr. Amr worked as an ICU Specialist at King Saud Medical City in Riyadh, KSA for almost 8 years.
He is a member of European Society of Intensive Care Medicine.
Language Spoken: Arabic and English