Dr. Archana Ashtekar Specialist - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MBBS from Government Medical College, India.
- Master of Surgery in Obstetrics and Gynecology from B. J. Medical College and Sasoon General Hospital, India
- Fellowship of Reproductive Medicine (Infertility and IVF) from Ruby Hall Clinic
- Member of The Pune Obstetric and Gynecological Society
- Member of The Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Antenatal management, delivery, and cesarean sections
- Medical and laparoscopic management of infertility and advise on IVF, ICSI, IMSI, IUI
- Management of adolescent problems
- Medical and surgical management of gynecological disorders
- Experienced in ultrasonography and colposcopy
- Vast experience in all kinds of gynecological disorders such as menstrual disorders, hormone problems, obesity, tumors, breast problems, and routinely performed abdominal and vaginal hysterectomies, cystocele and rectocele repair
Dr. Archana Ashtekar is a Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology, with over 12 years of experience in the field. Prior to joining Bareen International Hospital, she worked as a Specialist Obstetrician and Gynecologist in large private hospitals in Abu Dhabi. She worked as an Assistant Professor in Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College and Hospital for 4 years – a tertiary care hospital with more than 800 vaginal deliveries, over 300 cesarean sections, and more than 600 gynecological surgeries per month. Dr. Archana worked as a Junior Consultant in private multispecialty medical facilities in her home country for 3 years. She became a fellow of Ruby Hall Clinic – a specialist center for infertility and IVF. To her credit, Dr. Archana has released several research and paper publications in national and international peered-reviewed journals.
Language: English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Marathi and Arabic