Dr. Kajal Shah Specialist - Radiology
- MBBS at Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College affiliated to Rajawadi Hospital, Mumbai, India
- DNB Radiology (Diplomat of National Board)
Special Expertise and Services:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Scans
- Image Guided Biopsy and FNAC procedures
- IVP, HSG, Barium and other Fluoroscopy procedures
- X- ray, Radiation Protection
- Film evaluation
- Contrast Enhanced Ultrasonography
- Experience in high quantity reporting coupled with high quality
- Good interpersonal skills with patients
Dr. Kajal Shah is an experienced Radiologist who has completed her M.B.B.S from one of the esteemed medical institutes in India. She completed her Master’s in Radiology from Lilavati Hospital, which is one of the top hospitals in India.
She completed her Fellowship in Radiology from Tokyo University. She has a thesis of 1000 patients on breast studies.
She specializes in Female Imaging – Mammography / Breast and Pelvic Sonography, Fetal and Maternal Imaging, MRI reporting, CT scan reporting, Doppler and general X-rays.
She is a member of esteemed Radiological Journals and societies like IRIA, msbiria, IJRI, BIR, etc.
She has many papers published in national and international journals. Her paper was selected by Korean Congress of Radiology and Japanese society for presentation.
She has been an active oral paper and case presenter and won prizes for the same. She has many certificates for continued medical learning.
Language Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Basic Arabic and Japanese