Dr. Rania Abbas Specialist Dermatology
- M.B.B.Ch Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University – 2004
- Master's Degree (MSc) in Dermatology Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University, Egypt – 2010
- PhD in Medical Laser Application, National Institute of Laser Science, Cairo University, Egypt
- Family Medicine Residency Program in Suez Canal University – 2016
- Professional Diploma in Medical Nutrition and Body Contouring in National Nutrition Institute, Cairo University
Special Expertise and Services:
- Surgical excision of Skin Cancers and Benign Skin Lesions
- Cosmetic, Surgical and Medical Dermatology Care
- PRP for Androgenic Alopecia, Acne Scars and Rejuvenation
- Body Contouring
- Esthetics Procedures:
- Micro Needling RF
Dr. Rania Abbas has over 10 years' experience in dermatological procedures including surgical excision of skin cancers and benign skin lesions such as moles, cysts, skin tags, seborrheic keratosis. She has training included comprehensive cosmetic, surgical and medical dermatology care.
She studied at some of the finest medical institutions in Egypt; she continues to attend several conferences and seminars to add to her wealth of knowledge.
Dr. Rania Abbas believes in maintaining your natural beauty, guilt free. This can be achieved by simple skin care and sun protection measures. You can further improve your look with esthetics procedures including BOTOX , Fillers , Threads, Micro needling RF, and LASER.
Language Spoken: Arabic and English