Dr. Shaimaa Mashal Specialist Internal Medicine
- PhD, M.D in Internal Medicine and Diabetes at Tanta University, Egypt – 2016
- Master’s Degree in Internal Medicine at Tanta University, Egypt – 2009
- MBBCh (Excellent with Honor) at Tanta University, Egypt – 2004
Special Expertise and Services:
- Diabetes and Gestational Diabetes
- Thyroid Disorders
- Adrenal Gland Disorders
- Pituitary Gland Disorders
- General Internal Medicine
Dr. Shaimaa completed her medical degree followed by her masters in Internal Medicine at Tanta University in Egypt.
Before joining Bareen International Hospital, Dr. Shaimaa was a Lecturer of Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Diabetes Unit in Faculty of Medicine at Tanta University from 2010 – 2016.
She teaches Internal Medicine to the undergraduate medical students. Supervising and mentoring medical students and residents mainly in Diabetes and Endocrinology disorders.
She is a member of Endocrine Society in Orlando, Florida USA and a member of DDA (Delta Diabetic Association) in Egypt.
Dr. Shaimaa attended and presented her poster presentation in Diabetes at Endocrine Society, USA on April 2017 and she attended Riger Arther Conference in Orlando Florida on March 2017.
Language Spoken: Arabic, English and French