- Thursday, February 16th, 2017 Bareen International Hospital Successfully performs a bilateral hip replacement surgery on a high-spirited 8-year-old Shahad Aiman Khameis.
- Sunday, February 12th, 2017 Bareen International Hospital successfully performs an orthopedic surgery to resolve an elbow fracture on 9-year-old Libyan boy Mohammad.
- Saturday, January 14th, 2017 Dr. Majid Ghosn, Consultant Otolaryngology is available for consultation January 16th, 2017 at Bareen Hospital, Call 02-554 5555 for appointments.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016 A 78 year old man went from leg amputation to walking
- Wednesday, August 24th, 2016 Bareen International Hospital welcomes Dr. Rached El-Youssef, Consultant General Surgeon
- Tuesday, August 2nd, 2016 Bareen International Hospital welcomes Dr. Lamya Al Bayati, Consultant OB/GYN
- Thursday, June 9th, 2016 Two Urgent Surgeries Save a Young Man from almost Inevitable Disability
At Bareen International Hospital we recognize the value of every person and are guided by our commitment to excellence and leadership. We demonstrate this by providing exemplary physical, emotional and spiritual care for each of our patients and their families, and demonstrating social responsibility through the efficient use of our resources. The commitment of our staff, physicians, and community partners to our mission permits us to maintain a quality of presence and tradition of caring.
We offer an array of medical and surgical services, including 24-hour emergency care, backed by the latest technology. We strive to create a compassionate environment where our employees can deliver the best care every hour of every day. We focus on offering a wide range of consistent high-quality and up-to-date medical services that allow us to improve the health of the communities we serve with compassion and sensitivity to the individual needs of our patients and their families. As a healthcare organization, we aspire to be the hospital of choice in Abu Dhabi and be recognized for having the most satisfied patients, the best possible clinical outcomes, and the best physicians, specialists and employees.
Caring for the individual; adhering to an uncompromising code of ethics that emphasize complete honesty and continuing to learn and work in a constant effort to improve our skills, programs and services are what define Bareen International Hospital as it stands today. As such we are honored to present you with the Bareen International Hospital guide, which includes everything you need to know and more about our tradition of quality.
Recent News & Events
Stats at a Glance Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017 Read more
Meet Dr. Rached El-Youssef - Consultant General Surgeon Monday, February 20th, 2017 Read more
Extended OPD hours at Bareen International Hospital Thursday, February 16th, 2017 Read more
Bilateral hip replacement surgery successfully performed on a high-spirited 8-year-old Girl Thursday, February 16th, 2017 Read more
Bareen Hospital Successfully performs an orthopedic surgery on a 9 year old Sunday, February 12th, 2017 Read more
Saxenda the new medication approved to manage obesity Sunday, February 5th, 2017 Read more
Sparkle and Shine, wash your face every time! Saturday, February 4th, 2017 Read more
Dr. Majid Ghosn, Consultant Otolaryngology is available for consultation at Bareen International Hospital. Saturday, January 14th, 2017 Read more
Mediterranean diet, fact or fiction? Thursday, January 5th, 2017 Read more
Itchy Skin? Wednesday, January 4th, 2017 Read more