Dr. Aladdin Abdel-Rahman Consultant Pediatric Neonatologist
- MBChB at School of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo Egypt – 1981
- Pediatric Residency at Indiana University, School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Riley Hospital for Children and Wishard Memorial Hospital, Indianapolis, Indiana from 1988 – 1991
- Neonatology Fellowship at University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Department of Pediatrics – 1991 – 1994
Special Expertise and Services:
- Pulmonary Hypertension of the newborn
- Respiratory and Cardiac Problems for newborns
- Management of Sepsis
- Evaluation and Management of inborn error metabolism
- Congenital Malformations
Dr. Aladdin Abdel-Raham is a Consultant Pediatric Neonatologist at Bareen International Hospital, with almost 20 years of experience.
Before joining Bareen, Dr. Aladdin worked as an Attending Neonatologist in Special Care Nursery at Crittenton Hospital and Attending Neonatologist / Director at Genesys Regional Medical Center both in Michigan, USA from 1994 to 2016.
In 1994 Dr. Aladdin was the Director of NICU Level 3 with 44 bed capacity at Hurley Medical Center, Michigan, USA.
He obtained his American Board of Pediatrics in 1991, Neonatology Board in 1995 and Recertification on 2003 and 2014.
Dr. Aladdin has professional memberships in American Medical Association, American Academy of Pediatrics, Michigan State Medical Society and Genesee County Medical Society.
Language Spoken: Arabic and English