Dr. Mohammad Abdallah Specialist General Surgery
- MBBS at Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan.
Special Expertise and Services:
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgeries
- Breast Surgery (Modified Radical Mastectomy, Total Mastectomy, Excision of breast Lumps, Axillary Lymph node Surgery, Sentinel Lymph node Dissection)
- Excision of Skin and Cutaneous Lumps and lesions, and Abscesses
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Pilonidal Cysts and Sinuses Excision and Flaps
- Open Abdominal Surgeries like Gastrectomy, Splenectomy
- Colon Surgeries (Open and Laparoscopic)
- Hernia Repair (Open and Laparoscopic) for inguinal, ventral and incisional hernia and abdominal reconstruction.
- Anal and rectal surgeries (Hemorrhoid, Anal fissure, Anal fistula and Anorectal abscesses)
- Varicose Vein Surgeries like Stripping and Ligation.
Dr. Mohammad Abdallah completed his (MBBS) Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery at Jordan University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Medicine in 2006 and his residency in American University of Beirut in 2015 as Specialist in General Surgery.
Dr. Abdallah did his fellowship program in Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery at King Hussein Medical Center (KHCC), Amman-Jordan up to 2017.
In 2016 he obtained his Arab and Jordanian Board in General Surgery License and also an ECFMG Certified, and he is a member in Royal College of Surgery – England.
Language Spoken: Arabic and English